latest four components news
David Dalton
2020-06-02 06:52:06 UTC
It has been a lunar month since I initiated what I said would be my
final attempt at getting my four components (global new age onset
magickal workings) activated at least until I come out of the low
years and perhaps even then.

The latest progress in that attempt is described in the thread
“OT: another near restart” on alt.music.s-mclachlan . The
news since last night are that the Sarah (McLachlan) stuff
was not activated, the assisted shaktipat did not occur,
and five mystic blocks were not lifted. As of now, the
first two are in progress and the blocks supposedly have
been lifted. Also note that the overlap between the Sarah
stuff and my other three components was not done before
but is being done at this stage.

If this latest partial restart does not work I will not accept
any further backsliding but will abandon this attempt
and perhaps focus on improving my Salmon on the Thorns
web page both in terms of the research and the writing.
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I
would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show" (S.McL.)
David Dalton
2020-06-03 04:19:39 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
I know it is probably futile, but here is my latest news.

June 2, 2020 (times are UTC - 2.5 hours)

evening: four components are calculated/cocked but effects are not on

At Gaia’s request, Gaia and my other seven main deities and other
collaborators triggered the four components effects 10:34 --> 11:03 p.m.

However I am skeptical about that since there have been no direct
or indirect effects on me yet, and think that something might occur
instead closer to the exact time of full moon (1912 UTC June 5)
or that this, after being dragged out for a month by my deities,
might prove to be another fake activation sequence.

If you notice any effects please follow up to this post or contact
me by email.
David Dalton
2020-06-07 07:36:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The above was not true.

June 6 (D Day), 2020

From 1:59 --> 4:42 a..m. everything except the assisted shaktipat
was triggered.

Ending at 4:47 p.m. the effects of the assisted shaktipat were triggered

Right now, early June 7, my mental health is quite good, and I
expect that to be true of others who are non-criminal (where
criminality could be towards the environment or other species
as well as within species).

But some of those who hear voices, which I don’t, may receive
a divine press release which may be more accurate than my
unreliable perineum click divination. Such a press release
should be considered reliable if multiple individuals get similar
information.
David Dalton
2020-06-08 07:03:09 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
From 1:59 --> 4:42 a..m. everything except the assisted shaktipat
was triggered.
That was only partially true, as I explain below.
Post by David Dalton
Ending at 4:47 p.m. the effects of the assisted shaktipat were triggered
Right now, early June 7, my mental health is quite good, and I
expect that to be true of others who are non-criminal (where
criminality could be towards the environment or other species
as well as within species).
But some of those who hear voices, which I don’t, may receive
a divine press release which may be more accurate than my
unreliable perineum click divination. Such a press release
should be considered reliable if multiple individuals get similar
information.
I won’t bother updating the “warning signs for criminals” threads
tonight, last night’s followup is still reasonably fresh. Also
last night’s followup to the “chi loop test” threads was valid.

June 8, 2020

Just after midnight (0230 UTC) I divined that the effects of the
accepted Sarah stuff have been on (since 2:30 a.m. June 6)
as have the effects of the first two stages of the evolution
(since 3:43 a.m. June 6) and the third stage (physical evolution)
began 3:46 a.m. June 6, and as I posted last night, the
effects of the assisted shaktipat have been on since 4:47 p.m.
June 6. Also the blocks have been lifted as of 4:03 a.m.
June 6, and the divine press release has begun as of 4:42 a.m.
June 6 (including to ghomo species group). Also memories
of those who were blocked are being jigged beginning
4:07 a.m. June 6.

However the effects of the funnel, popthrough funnel sub
cumulative, rest of the popthroughs, further m.s.h.c.p.
updates, and further m.s.g.s.b updates, other than the
OVERLAP of them with the accepted Sarah stuff, have
not been on as I thought. I guess that may have been
to see how the Sarah stuff would perform on its own
for two days, and I think it may have had a role in
causing the anti-racist protests to be peaceful.

My eight main deities triggered the effects of the main
funnel component other than any OVERLAP from
12:20 a.m. --> 1:33 a.m.

My eight main deities and other collaborators triggered the
effects of the popthrough funnel sub cumulative other than
any OVERLAP from 1:34 a.m. --> 2:26 a.m.

My eight main deities and other collaborators triggered the
effects of the rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
other than any OVERLAP from 2:27 --> 3:09 a.m.

My eight main deities and other collaborators triggered the
effects of the further (beyond the Sarah stuff and the popthroughs)
updates to the m.s.h.c.p. other than any OVERLAP
from 3:10 --> 3:27 a.m. The twelve day deadline for
the worst members of ghomo species group to start
following their healing circle prescriptions is from
3:30 a.m. (0600 UTC/GMT) June 8, 2020.

My eight main deities and other collaborators triggered the
effects of the further (beyond the Sarah stuff and the popthroughs)
updates to the m.s.g.s.b. other than any OVERLAP
from 3:27 a.m. --> 4:20 a.m.

So again everything should be now on, and it is still slightly
less than 2.5 days after the exact time of full moon.