the funnel
David Dalton
2020-03-03 07:43:58 UTC
One of my four components is the funnel component. Over the
years I have funnelled spells that have hit me and tendencies
to sin that I have experienced. If the current activation
sequence is not another fake, ALL has made the adjustments
of most of the funnel subcomponents in my global region
so they have a higher goodness measure as defined by ALL
and have a positive goodness measure as defined by ALL.
Thus attempting a black magick spell might now result
in e.g. a bounce. And a spell designed to break other
spells and that has been funnelled may have been adjusted
to just work in breaking black magick spells (spells
with a negative goodness measure as defined by ALL0
and to result in a bounce when applied to a white
magick spell.

Another of the four components is the popthough component,
whereby workings similar to my four components by avatar
types of the last 24,000 years might come back (after
being overwritten temporarily if they were still on)
in modified and expanded form. A given popthough should
have a funnel sub, and supposedly now the popthrough
funnel sub cumulative is coming on. This means that
something in the first (largest region of overlap)
popthrough that wasn't in my main funnel component
would be adjusted, then something in the second popthough
that wasn't in the first one or my main funnel component
would be adjusted, and so on. This is ongoing and
will probably take another day, after which the
rest of (other than the funnel subs) the popthroughs
will come on in sequence (which should take a few
days).
"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces." (Hynes/O'Doherty)
David Dalton
2020-03-03 20:41:57 UTC
On Mar 3, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
[...]
Assisted shaktipat recipients should be able to sense
and funnel spells that hit them and tendencies to
sin that they experience as well.
David Dalton
2020-03-20 02:30:43 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The funnel adjustments are supposedly now in progress,
but the popthroughs have been rejected so there is no
popthrough funnel sub cumulative.
"Well, remember how I found you there/Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled" (Billy Joel)
David Dalton
2020-03-20 03:08:41 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
The funnel adjustments are supposedly now in progress,
but the popthroughs have been rejected so there is no
popthrough funnel sub cumulative.
The adjustments are now complete.

Everything else except the assisted shaktipat was
rejected, and again the assisted shaktipat recipients
will be able to funnel spells that hit them
and tendencies to sin that they experience, once
the assisted shaktipat is complete, which should be
within the next few hours.