inside these laws we dance
David Dalton
2020-09-02 05:36:35 UTC
Happy full moon!

Here’e something that I regularly post around full moon, from
Ferron’s The Cart:

"And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand”

But I guess the wheel could be the sun but I think it is the moon.

Note that in October there will be a blue moon on Hallowe’en.
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-09-09 05:55:35 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy full moon!
Here’e something that I regularly post around full moon, from
"And the cart is on a wheel
And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand
And inside these laws we stand”
But I guess the wheel could be the sun but I think it is the moon.
Note that in October there will be a blue moon on Hallowe’en.
Joke:

When there is frost at a nudist colony there are a lot of blue moons.