April fool?
David Dalton
2020-04-01 00:04:41 UTC
I've really got my hopes up this time, but perhaps
they will be shattered tomorrow (April 1, April
Fool's Day, which also happens to be D-moon
this year, and is the day Newfoundland woke up
to find itself part of Canada in 1949).

Dr. D. D.
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the
hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-04-02 23:18:38 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
I've really got my hopes up this time, but perhaps
they will be shattered tomorrow (April 1, April
Fool's Day, which also happens to be D-moon
this year, and is the day Newfoundland woke up
to find itself part of Canada in 1949).
OK, they weren¹t shattered until this afternoon when I was shaving.
I now divine by perineum click divination that it was a completely
fake activation sequence, but that God has judged the four
components material in detail and has accepted some and
will begin to activate it later this evening (which I expect will
result in some effects by full moon/Passover, but perhaps not
a COVID-19 cure/immunity by then as I had hoped).

I guess the charisma modulation I observed while listening
to the radio very early on April 1 was an April Fool¹s joke
on me.