salmon/waning horn
David Dalton
2020-04-18 20:39:20 UTC
My latest activation sequence is describe in the thread
“OT: musings” on alt.music.s-mclachlan if anyone
is interested.

The current phase of moon is waning crescent, so
it is salmon/waning horn/crone associated and if
it lasts to dark moon will be raven associated.
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the
hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-04-21 06:43:29 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
My latest activation sequence is describe in the thread
“OT: musings” on alt.music.s-mclachlan if anyone
is interested.
The current phase of moon is waning crescent, so
it is salmon/waning horn/crone associated and if
it lasts to dark moon will be raven associated.
Starting about 46 hours before the exact time of
dark moon I experienced a partial reset, described
in the thread "OT: backsliding again" on
alt.music.s-mclachlan .

So I guess Raven's Blessings, for the nth time!
"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces." (Hynes/O'Doherty)
David Dalton
2020-04-22 07:15:36 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
In article
Post by David Dalton
My latest activation sequence is describe in the thread
“OT: musings” on alt.music.s-mclachlan if anyone
is interested.
The current phase of moon is waning crescent, so
it is salmon/waning horn/crone associated and if
it lasts to dark moon will be raven associated.
Starting about 46 hours before the exact time of
dark moon I experienced a partial reset, described
in the thread "OT: backsliding again" on
alt.music.s-mclachlan .
So I guess Raven's Blessings, for the nth time!
And Happy Earth Day!