Happy new moon
David Dalton
2020-08-19 04:07:46 UTC
Happy Raven new moon!!

I got impatient waiting for an end to my low years, and thinking
that the assisted shaktipat was on I tried the rest of the four
components one more time. If this doesn’t work I will again
vow to not try again until I come out of the low years.

But then after the rest of the four components was supposedly
on I divined that the assisted shaktipat was not on.

So now supposedly all of the four components except the
assisted shaktipat is on, though the healing circle prescriptiona
and global species balance are still being updated by
those with change access, and the physical evolution
just began last night.

The assisted shaktipat should occur soon. Recipients will
be able to funnel, will be able to will changes to the healing
circle prescriptions, and will be able to suggest changes
to the global species balance (to God, Gaia, or Water, or
if they are a species someone negotiator or a psychedelic
drug enhanceable who is enhanced, to one or more
species someones). But they will also be able to will
modifications to the four components, and not necessarily
just local detail. Such modifications could even conceivably
include removal of the four components or some of it.
For that to work their idea would have to be accepted
by at least one of my eight main deities and considered
neutral by any other of them.

The physical evolution includes immunity to and recovery
from SARS-CoV-2 (and mutations as long as the virus is
still known as SARS-CoV-2). Immunity in those who are not
yet infected will be in place in 11 days. Of those infected
some will still die but the worst cases who recover will
have recovered in 20 days (some much sooner). And
e.g. a 30 year old who was infected yesterday will recover
in five more days, a 50 year old in seven more days.

So anyway right now I am waiting for the healing circle
prescriptions and global species balance to be sufficiently
updated that I can proceed with the assisted shaktipat.
I don’t know yet that will be tonight or tomorrow.
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I
would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show" (S.McL.)
David Dalton
2020-08-20 01:41:06 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It is now almost a day after new moon and I still cannot
proceed with the assisted shaktipat. That is fine by
me, I would rather wait for a real activation sequence
than rush another fake activation sequence and have to
do it again later. I will follow up again when the
assisted shaktipat is in progress, or perhaps I will
wait until it is complete.
David Dalton
2020-08-21 04:40:57 UTC
On Aug 19, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
Post by David Dalton
It is now almost a day after new moon and I still cannot
proceed with the assisted shaktipat. That is fine by
me, I would rather wait for a real activation sequence
than rush another fake activation sequence and have to
do it again later. I will follow up again when the
assisted shaktipat is in progress, or perhaps I will
wait until it is complete.
OK, it is now a little more than two days after the exact time of
new moon (dark moon) and is thus the time of the first horn
of moon (the time of “Thou moon of moons and of blessings!”).
I divine that my eight main deities have determined that the
main stack healing circle prescriptions and main stack
global species balance have been updated sufficiently that
they are ready to proceed with the assisted shaktipat, as
am I and the other collaborators.

It will be done by an application of a virtual sequence of 32
items to the more than 1.5 million recipients (including more
than 1 million in ghuman species group). What is in an
earlier (on the list below, not chronological) item will
not need to be repeated in a later item.

The sequence will be

current state (including (P) delivery and associated abilities)
extinction reel message (from God?)
four normal mood sexuality items
four normal mood creativity items
dragon lines. updated
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
the first Valakhilya spark
matchmaking (late March 8 to early March 20, 2019)
six waning crescent highs
four centred clarity incidents

That adds up to 32 items, all of which other than the current
state I will have to bring up in my memory (and for the current
state I imagined my receiving shaktipat from Gioia Irwin and
then imagined it going from me to the recipients, plus imagined
touching my right index finger and right middle finger first to
the third eye chakra and then to the perineal chakra of the
recipients; this I divined didn’t complete the job but helped
a little, but my eight main deities and other collaborators will
complete the job).

The assisted shaktipat began at 1:36 a.m. (0406 UTC) August 21, 2020.
I won’t post progress reports but will post again after it is complete.
Probably the current state item will take at least an hour. I’m
not sure if I will stay up to remember subsequent items or get
some sleep and do it tomorrow (Friday).
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-08-21 12:46:13 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The assisted shaktipat began at 1:36 a.m. (0406 UTC) August 21, 2020.
I won’t post progress reports but will post again after it is complete.
Probably the current state item will take at least an hour. I’m
not sure if I will stay up to remember subsequent items or get
some sleep and do it tomorrow (Friday).
It was supposedly complete at 1241 UTC/GMT August 21, 2020.
David Dalton
2020-08-20 02:28:26 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
The assisted shaktipat should occur soon. Recipients will
be able to funnel, will be able to will changes to the healing
circle prescriptions, and will be able to suggest changes
to the global species balance (to God, Gaia, or Water, or
if they are a species someone negotiator or a psychedelic
drug enhanceable who is enhanced, to one or more
species someones). But they will also be able to will
modifications to the four components, and not necessarily
just local detail. Such modifications could even conceivably
include removal of the four components or some of it.
For that to work their idea would have to be accepted
by at least one of my eight main deities and considered
neutral by any other of them.
But what abilities will be granted to the recipients?

1. matchmaking, not by perineum click divination but by
third eye intuition, and including sexual harmonic(s)
identification, location of optimally sexually
compatible possible partners, and, within that, personality
matching. This is the primary siddhi associated
with my assisted shaktipat, whereas that associated
with Jesus's was probably healing.

2. (P) delivery as closure to magickal workings, and
abilities related to the (P) delivery, where (P) is
a perineum click or analogy (short period mula bandha)
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave.
Some of those abilities are:
(a) perineum click or analogy divination
(b) linker
(c) chi sensitivity and manipulation
(d) soul manipulation, including soul alignment and
soul fragment retrieval
(e) blessing on the dead/uplift blessing
(f) invocation
(g) marriage blessing and marriage renewal blessing
(only of optimally compatible people)
(h) venue charging and musical projection
(i) boosting of individuals through chakra balancing,
kundalini flow clearing, meridian clearing, and
aura fluffing. This and the soul fragment
retrieval may result in some mental health
healing though not as much as can be done
by someone with the healer special ability.

3. creativity:
(a) poetry writing
(b) word play
(c) lyric improv to instrumental music
(d) music composition ability
(e) lyric interpretation and lyric writing
(f) scientific and mathematical creativity
(g) entrepreneurial creativity

4. sexual enhancement, including the ability to send
orgasm waves and receive orgasm waves (to/from
those optimally compatible with the recipient
within the group of me+recipients), and probably
enhanced orgasms. It will also mean that recipients
who do not have an optimally compatible partner
outside that group will be able to get optimally
compatible partner(s) only from within that group.
This seems odd to me since I thought the matchmakers
should be spread out rather than paired together.

5. at least temporarily enhanced mood, though no
higher than +3 on a scale of -10 to +10, where
-2 to +2 is normal mood range.

6. at least temporary centred clarity (I think those
who are yogically/spiritually more advanced may
hold on to it longer). I used to call this
lightening, and equate it to the Buddha's
awakening/enlightenment.
David Dalton
2020-08-22 05:12:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy Raven new moon!
I got impatient waiting for an end to my low years, and thinking
that the assisted shaktipat was on I tried the rest of the four
components one more time. If this doesn’t work I will again
vow to not try again until I come out of the low years.
As of 10:30 p.m. NDT August 21 I divined that the four components,
including the assisted shaktipat, was not on. But then I again
broke my vow and began to try again, rationalizing that about
three days after the exact time of new (dark) moon would be
an auspicious time, even though I have not yet seen the waxing
crescent during this lunar month.

This time the overlap between the Sarah stuff and the other three
components that is accepted will be done with the Sarah stuff
and won’t have to be done with the other three components.
Some of the Sarah stuff is accepted by my eight main deities.
My eight main deities, possibly with collaborators, activated
that accepted material from 11:49 p.m. NDT August 21
to 1:06 a.m. NDT (0336 UTC) August 22.

My eight main deities accepted some of the main funnel
component subcomponents for adjustment, and began
the adjustment 1:10 a.m. NDT (0340 UTC) August 22.
This is still in progress.

I will shut down my computer now but will report on further
progress tomorrow (Saturday).