source of perineum click Gaia
David Dalton
2019-12-06 03:35:54 UTC
For quite some time I have been assuming that the source of my perineum click
was ALL but I now think it is Gaia (Mother Earth).
“‘Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces.” (Hynes/O'Doherty)
David Dalton
2020-03-02 04:11:38 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
For quite some time I have been assuming that the source of my perineum click
was ALL but I now think it is Gaia (Mother Earth).
I'm back to using perineum click divination to supposedly
get answers to questions I pose of ALL, but due to
past experience I have to avoid blindly believing
the answers but instead must use my head and watch
for other evidence that the answers are correct
or not.