fumbling towards ecstasy
David Dalton
2020-04-03 07:01:54 UTC
Here is a summary of progress so far tonight, beginning
a little more than five days before full moon, which
will be 0235 UTC/GMT April 8, 2020, so the night of
April 7 in North America but the morning of
April 8 (Passover eve) in Israel.

God, still defined as the all-governing someone, has
judged the four components material in detail, and
has accepted some of it.

My region: 13 km below the geoid to (200,000 - 13) km
above the geoid, where the geoid is mean sea level
and its extension through the continents.

God agrees with some of the suggestions that the
constraining was converted to, which included my
main messages, UN law, Canadian law, and Newfoundland
and Labrador law, in that priority.

God accepts ghuman and gcetacean popthroughs going
back as long as 13,000 years ago.

God began negotiating the popthroughs with avatar
type, devi type, and any other than God with
level -2 (top level, and note that in some
popthroughs level -1 is empty) access in each
popthrough stack, at 2340 UTC/GMT April 2, 2020.

God accepts the sudden magickal evolution of
(AA), defined as ghumans, gcetaceans, and
gnonhumansimians, where the g means in my
region, and began (or continued) evolution
idea gathering, including ideas and sources
I have suggested before, at 2343 UTC/GMT April 2.
I don't know if God is generating any of the
ideas itself but deities were one of the
sources I suggested before.

God accepted the main stack and put it in
place from 2346 April 3 to 0004 April 3.
This overwrote some past workings. Also
in my last attempt I forgot to specify that
God is the only one with level -2 (top level)
access in the main stack, and I did this time
(before it was supposedly ALL).

God opened up read access, gatewayed by God,
to the main stack healing circle prescriptions
(m.s.h.c.p.) (blank for now) to all those
other than God designated to have access,
at 0007 UTC/GMT April 3.

God opened up read access, gatewayed by Gd,
to teh main stack global species balance
(m.s.g.s.b.) (blank for now) to all those
other than God designated to have access,
at 0009 UTC/GMT April 3, 2020.

God accepted some of the Sarah stuff for
activation, and, possibly with collaborators
activated that accepted material from
0015 to 0046 UTC/GMT April 3. The overlap
between the Sarah stuff and my stuff (that
was accepted), as well as my release from
the low years that she wished, will
be done later.

God accepted most of the funnel subcomponents
and did the adjustments from 0052 to 0116
UTC/GMT April 3, 2020.

God accepts the assisted shaktipat. There is
no change to the descriptive list of assisted
shaktipat recipients (d.l.o.a.s.r.) (which has been
updated some since the version on my web page, including
to include those who think they are matchmakers
and are so thought by at least 1000 others).
It will be from a virtual sequence of mystic
experience in my life, up to and including
the current state, but with no end to the
matchmaking ability, and followed by
permanent lightening, and with collaborators
that I have discussed before on alt.magick ,
probably on March 14 (basically those entities
other than God involved in those mystic
experiences, almost certainly including
Gaia, Sola, and Luna). Also the assisted
shaktipat won't be delivered in stages and the
possibility of (P) (perineum click or analogy
immediately followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave) delivery won't be extended
in stages.

God began ordaining (or updating the list of those
it ordains) some in (AA) at 0125 UTC/GMT April 3.
It will include some who do not worship God,
including some atheist. (qualifications include
ability. knowledge, experience, goodness measure
as defined by God, and subconscious interview
conducted by God)

Popthrough negotiation, except for a little
that has to be done before activation (of
the parts other than the funnel subs) was
done at 0206 UTC/GMT April 3.

In the popthrougsh activation, the collaboration of
God is with avatar type, devi type, and any other
than God with level -2 access in each popthrough
stack (in my last attempt I didn't have avatar
type and devi type at this stage).

Popthroughs will come on from largest region of
overlap of the original region with my region
to smallest region of overlap, and reverse
chronological within any tie of size of region
of overlap.

God, with collaborators, began activating the
popthrough funnel sub cumulative (which I
have discussed in a post entitled I think
"the funnel" on alt.magick not long ago)
at 0214 UTC/GMT April 3.

Ordination by God is up to date 0228 UTC/GMT.

God expanded the d.l.o.a.s.r. into a list of
individuals 0231 to 0241 UTC/GMT April 3, 2020.
This seemed fast.

God, with collaborators, delivered the assisted
shaktipat to the recipients 0243 to 0457 UTC.

The popthrough funnel sub cumulative was done
at 0536 UTC April 3, 2020.

God, with collaborators, began activating the
rest of (other than the funnel subs) the
popthroughs at 0538 UTC. Each one will
generally have a devi type stuff sub,
a healing circle prescription sub, and
a species balance sub, though some of the
popthroughs do not have a species balance
sub. As the sequence progresses the
m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. will be gradually
updated, then when the sequence is complete
they will be updated further (and ongoing)
which I will discuss in later posts.

I was hoping that the evolution idea gathering
would be complete before I went to bed but
that is unlikely, and it is now 4:31 a.m. NDT
(0701 UTC/GMT) April 3, so I will go to bed.
(I don't know yet if the COVID-19 immunity/cure
is accepted but hope to by the evening of April 3.)
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the
hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-04-04 01:25:00 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
Here is a summary of progress so far tonight, beginning
a little more than five days before full moon, which
will be 0235 UTC/GMT April 8, 2020, so the night of
April 7 in North America but the morning of
April 8 (Passover eve) in Israel.
God, still defined as the all-governing someone, has
judged the four components material in detail, and
has accepted some of it.
Note that my negotiation with God is through perineum
click (short period mula bandha) divination; I don't
have voices. I liken this negotiation to Jacob's
wrestling with God.
Post by David Dalton
I was hoping that the evolution idea gathering
would be complete before I went to bed but
that is unlikely, and it is now 4:27 a.m. NDT
(0657 UTC/GMT) April 3, so I will go to bed.
(I don't know yet if the COVID-19 immunity/cure
is accepted but hope to by the evening of April 3.)
Some more from this morning (but note that I did
get enough sleep):

God deems the evolution idea gathering to be
sufficient at 0915 UTC/GMT April 3, 2020.

God assigned the evolution ideas (that it passed)
to individuals and groups in (AA) from 0959 to 1016.

God did the species someone adjustments from
1017 to 1055 UTC/GMT April 3, 2020. This
redefined some species boundaries, and there
are now 55 equal species in ghomo species group,
and my eighth main deity is now the species
someone Ghomo1, not Human.

God edited the higher dimensional bodies of those
in evolved form (AA) to update special abilities,
sexual orientations, and spiritual genders and
heal (except for some to be done in the physical
evolution including transformation and healing
of the brain and biochemical and neurological
adjustments) mental health problems including
psychopathism and sociopathism, from 1102 to 1133.

In the recent thread "blocks lifted?" on alt.magick
and other groups I have discussed four blocks
that I think are in effect. (In short, block 3 is on
propagation of information, and block 4 is on
belief of what is true in the information.) Also
in recent threads, when I thought assisted shaktipat
would be delivered in stages, I have defined
four stages stage1 to stage4. I now defined
nstage1 to nstage4 to be like stage1 to stage4
oonly they don't have to be assisted shaktipat
recipients. God lifted blocks 3 and 4 for
nsatage1 from 1127 to 1130 UTC/GMT April 3, 2020.
(nstage1 is gcetaceans, gnonhomosimians, and
ghomo species group members in tribal religion,
shamanistic religion, traditional native spirituality,
traditional paganism, or a fusion of any of those
four with another religion such that the other
religion makes up at most 45% of the belief system.)

God began the DNA/etc (cellular DNA, mitochondrial DNA,
and RNA) twiddle, stem cell regression (where needed
for transformation and/or healing), and biochemical
(including hormonal) and neurological adjustments
at 1136 UTC/GMT April 3, 2020. COVID-19
immunity/cure has been accepted but I don't know
how lob it will take, but I hope that the immunity
will be in place by full moon and the cure of
the worst surviving infected patients will be
brought about not long after that.
David Dalton
2020-04-07 06:54:33 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
God began the DNA/etc (cellular DNA, mitochondrial DNA,
and RNA) twiddle, stem cell regression (where needed
for transformation and/or healing), and biochemical
(including hormonal) and neurological adjustments
at 1136 UTC/GMT April 3, 2020. COVID-19
immunity/cure has been accepted but I don't know
how lob it will take, but I hope that the immunity
will be in place by full moon and the cure of
the worst surviving infected patients will be
brought about not long after that.
DNA/etc twiddle complete 0522 UTC/GMT April 7, 2020.

Stem cell regression complete 0640 UTC/GMT April 7.

Physical evolution related transformation (including
of adults, though if some is done by gradual
cell replacement it might take some time) and
healing began 0641 UTC/GMT April 7, 2020.

Biochemical (including hormonal) and neurological
adjustments will continue for some.

It is now less than 20 hours before the exact time
of full moon (which is 0235 UTC/GMT April 8,
and probably about 33 hours before the sundown
in Jerusalem on Passover Eve.

But I hope I don't suddenly divine at the exact
time of full moon that this has been yet another
dry run (fake activation sequence). If I am
Crying Wolf again, I hope this time the Wolf
will come.
David Dalton
2020-04-06 06:49:31 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
God, with collaborators, began activating the
rest of (other than the funnel subs) the
popthroughs at 0538 UTC. Each one will
generally have a devi type stuff sub,
a healing circle prescription sub, and
a species balance sub, though some of the
popthroughs do not have a species balance
sub. As the sequence progresses the
m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. will be gradually
updated, then when the sequence is complete
they will be updated further (and ongoing)
which I will discuss in later posts.
THe popthrough sequence was complete at 0535 UTC/GMT April 6.

God updated the m.s.h.c.p. 0537 to 0632 UTC/GMT April 6.

God opened up change access, gatewayed by God, to the
m.s.h.c.p., to all those other than God designated
to have access, at 0633 UTC/GMT April 6, 2020.
So there are many judges (including those covered
and their deities), which explains the term
healing circle, also known as sentencing circle.

God began negotiating an update to the m.s.g.s.b. with
species someones of gdnabasedspecies, Gaia, and Water
at 0636 UTC/GMT April 6, 2020. This will probably
take at least a few hours so I will get some sleep
and report back later on April 6.
David Dalton
2020-04-07 02:30:32 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
In article
Post by David Dalton
[...]
It was complete at 0217 UTC/GMT April 7, 2020.

Then God opened up change access, gatewayed by God,
to the m.s.g.s.b., to species someones of gdnabasedspecies,
Gaia, and Water at 0219 UTC/GMT April 7, 2020.

Species someone negotiators and psychedelic drug
enhanceables (by which I don't mean all drug
users) while they are enhanced, in gdnabasedspecies,
do not have change access, just read access,
but they can negotiate with the species someones
to bring about change/deals. (And others can
always pray to God, Gaia, or Water to bring
about change in the m.s.g.s.b., as I have
prayed to God.)