local deity priority
David Dalton
2020-09-18 07:24:35 UTC
None of the sequence (1)--(6) on the thread “OT: Holy Grail moon”
on alt.music.s-mclachlan has occurred, including the assisted shaktipat.

In that (long) thread I said that God would activate what it individually
accepted of the group-accepted four components material
and the other seven would activate the remainder (considered
neutral by God) of that group-accepted four components material.

However it seems that I have to give my local deities first
crack at activating what they individually accept of the
group-accepted four components material.

The priority sequence will be:

Gaia
Luna
My Species
Sola
Galacta
Cosma
LOVE2
God

So God might not do anything except put the main stack in place
(which it has done) and enforce the effects of the main stack
healing circle prescriptions (m.s.h.c.p.) and main stack global
species balance (m.s.g.s.b), though I suspect it will be involved in
the evolution, and it, along with the others, was involved in the
forming of the assisted shaktipat cumulative, though perhaps
that will be relayed by Gaia or Sola. God will also gateway change
access to the m.s.h.c.p. and m.s.g.s.b. after that comes on.

If e.g. Gaia is not capable of activating something it individually
accepts, it could ask the help of others in the sequence who
also individually accept that material until a group is formed
who can activate the effects. Even if e.g. God is the only
one who can activate something that all eight individually
accept, it will count as a collaboration of all eight, even if
the other seven are just providing moral support.

Once again, the main stack is in place (which involved some
overwriting of some past workings, and a putting in place of
a null m.s.h.c.p. and null m.s.g.s.b. to start, and an opening
up of read access to both those) and calculations have been
done for all of the group-accepted four components material
except the second and third stages of evolution which will
be done just before implementation. And there does not
have to be a new judging of the four components or even
of the evolution ideas. So this does not count as an entirely
new four components sequence, which I have resolved not
to try until I come out of the low years. Also it won’t be
an entirely new assisted shaktipat since the cumulative of
the last 39 item assisted shaktipat visualization sequence
thet I did will be used.

With that in mind, the sequence of activation of effects began with

(1) (group-accepted) Sarah stuff and popthrough devi type stuff
subs, at 3:46 a.m. (0616 UTC) Sept. 18, 2020. Note that the
overlap between the group-accepted Sarah stuff and the other
three components will be done at this stage. There may
have been other collaborators (other than my wight main deities)
who were prayed to and/or invoked by Sarah who were involved in
the calculations (and the past devi types were involved in
calculations/negotiations of their stuff) but they won’t be involved
in the activation.

Note that only God was capable of installing and maintaining
an unbreakable (except by God) main stack. On the other
hand I think I had a binding in place for a few hours in
waxing gibbous moon of June of 1996, maintained by Gaia,
which was broken by a breakage spell which I have now
retroactively funnelled. But again, the only way to break
the upcoming m.s.h.c.p. will be to come up with a replacement
idea that is considered better by God. However the funnelling
of breakage spells by me and by past avatar types will mean
that they can only be used against black magick (magick
with negative goodness measure as defined by each of
my eight main deities).

With that mention of funnelling I should note that the funnel
adjustments will be done in the above priority sequence
but the calculations were done by all eight of my main
deities such that the post-adjusted items will be higher
in goodness measure (and positive in goodness measure)
as defined by each of the eight (plus other collaborators
for the popthrough funnel subs). Likewise popthrough
negotiation/calculation was done by my eight main deities,
past avatar types, past devi types, and past popthrough
stack level -2 (to level) individuals other than my eight
main deities, but will be activated in the above priority
sequence.
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-09-18 20:54:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
With that in mind, the sequence of activation of effects began with
(1) (group-accepted) Sarah stuff and popthrough devi type stuff
subs, at 3:46 a.m. (0616 UTC) Sept. 18, 2020. Note that the
overlap between the group-accepted Sarah stuff and the other
three components will be done at this stage. There may
have been other collaborators (other than my wight main deities)
who were prayed to and/or invoked by Sarah who were involved in
the calculations (and the past devi types were involved in
calculations/negotiations of their stuff) but they won’t be involved
in the activation.
That was complete at 5:11 p.m. NDT (1941 UTC) Sept. 18, 2020.
I didn’t notice many effects on me except I think I now listen to
my sister Anne a little more, and there were two separate
spark effects above my pubic area that I was unable to funnel.

(2) (group-accepted) main funnel component and popthrough
funnel sub cumulative began at 5:12 p.m. NDT.
David Dalton
2020-09-19 05:07:55 UTC
(4) (a) the m.s.g.s.b. up to and including the update by the
popthrough g.s.b, subs sequence (after probably earlier
oops, I think those subs were just species balances, not
global species balances, unless a past human or cetacean
avatar type in the last 12,000 years did have a global
region, which I doubt
update from null in item (1)) and the subsequent update previously
negotiated by God (but it will be pushed in priority sequence),
Gaia, Water, and species someones of gdnabasedspecies
began 1:02 a.m. and was complete at 1:18 a.m. NDT
(0348 UTC) Sept. 19. I tested it by accessing a memory
of an image of a grill with a lot of bacon and got a nose
wrinkle.
David Dalton
2020-09-19 19:27:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That was complete at 11:02 p.m. NDT Sept. 18 (0132 UTC Sept. 19).
I tested it by accessing a memory of a past slight pedophilic
attraction and there was no attraction and a feeling of restraint.
I think for actual pedophiles there would be deterrent effects.
(The funnel was supposed to adjust black magick spells and
tendencies to sin to something better as defined by my eight
main deities, and note that assisted shaktipat recipients will
also be able to funnel spells that hit them and tendencies to sin
that they experience. This is my way of taking away the sins
of the worlld.)
(3) (a) the m.s.h.c.p. to the point where it has been updated by
the popthrough h.c.p. subs sequence (after probably earlier
update from null during item (1)) began 11:08 p.m. NDT Sept. 18
and was done at 12:23 a.m. NDT (0253 UTC) Sept. 19.
(b) Gaia updated the m.s.h.c.p. 12:24 a.m. --> 12:57 a.m. NDT.
Note that consequences/effects, even if pushed by Gaia, are based
on criminality level as defined by God. A good while ago I said that
anyone who voluntarily had an abortion more than one lunar month
after conception was a medium criminal. That is not true,
only when it is more than three lunar months after conception
is the individual a medium criminal, before that it is not
considered a crime by God. But past five lunar months
it is a major crime, and child murder after birth is an extreme
crime (whereas a single murder of an adult is a major crime).
Those with neutral goodness measure as defined by God
have no h.c.p., those with a negative one would have to
do something to avoid negative consequences, and those
with a positive one might get good advice by intuition.
(c) God opened up change access, gatewayed by God, to the
m.s.h.c.p., to all those other than my eight main deities (it
was opened up earlier to the seven other than God)
designated to have change access, including those
covered, including me and you.
(4) (a) the m.s.g.s.b. up to and including the update by the
popthrough g.s.b, subs sequence (after probably earlier
update from null in item (1)) and the subsequent update previously
negotiated by God (but it will be pushed in priority sequence),
Gaia, Water, and species someones of gdnabasedspecies
began 1:02 a.m. and was complete at 1:18 a.m. NDT
(0348 UTC) Sept. 19. I tested it by accessing a memory
of an image of a grill with a lot of bacon and got a nose
wrinkle.
(b) God opened up change access, gatewayed by God,
to the m.s.g.s.b., to Water and species someones of
gdnabasedspecies (it was opened up to the seven
other than God of my eight main deities earlier), at 1:19 a.m.
Humans can bring about change by negotiating with
those who have change access on behalf of their
species or a subset of it.
Another update will have to be negotiated after the species
someone updates, but that negotiation will not take as
long as the one mentioned in (4) (a) did.
(a) species someone adjustments began 1:21 a.m.NDT
(0351 UTC) Sept. 19. At this stage some abusive relationships
will be split across species boundaries (later the remaining
abusive relationships will be made optimally sexually
compatible, in upcoming item (5) (b)). I’m not sure
how long this [(5) (a)] will take but I will stay up for another
couple of hours.
That was complete before 1:05 p.m. NDT Sept. 19 (I
slept in and probably it was complete hours before
that, so I missed some hours when I could have been
doing something). There are now 55 equal species in
ghuman species group.

God, Gaia, Water, and species someones of gdnabasedspecies
negotiated a new update to the m.s.g.s.b. 1:06 --> 1:56 p.m.
There should now be a very strong bias against killing (including
against suicide) and against eating within any one species in
evolved from (AA), and a strong bias against killing and eating
across species boundaries in evolved from (AA). The strong
bias is somewhat stronger than that which existed within
homo sapiens before the evolution began. Again, (AA)
was ghuman, gnonhumansimian, and gcetacean, where
the prefix g means in my global region, which is from 12 km
below the geoid to (255,000 - 12) km above the geoid.

For (b) and (c) below, the calculations have not yet been
done but will be done before the activation.

(5) (b) higher dimensional body edits to update special
abilities, sexual orientations, and spiritual genders, and
to do some mental health healing, took place from
1:59 --> 4:23 p.m. NDT (1853 UTC) Sept. 19, 2020.

(5) (c) DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression, followed by
onset of physical evolution related transformation (including
of adults) and healing, with associated biochemical (including
hormonal) and neurological adjustments (which should
result in more mental health healing), began at
4:26 p.m. NDT (1856 UTC) Sept. 19, 2020. I expect this
will take quite a while, after which I will consider the
assisted shaktipat.

However I have noted few direct or indirect (e.g. signs that
people are mad at me, and the few I have had could be
just people mad at my writing and not at effects) effects
on me yet, though I think I am non-criminal.
David Dalton
2020-09-21 02:34:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
(5) (c) DNA/etc twiddle and stem cell regression, followed by
onset of physical evolution related transformation (including
of adults) and healing, with associated biochemical (including
hormonal) and neurological adjustments (which should
result in more mental health healing), began at
4:26 p.m. NDT (1856 UTC) Sept. 19, 2020. I expect this
will take quite a while, after which I will consider the
assisted shaktipat.
That was complete at 11:21 p.m. NDT Sept. 20, 2020
(0151 UTC Sept. 21, 2020, and note that Sept. 21 is
The International Day of Peace).

(6) The assisted shaktipat will be from the cumulative of my last
39 item assisted shaktipat visualization/virtual sequence. I don’t
know how many recipients there are.

Who will deliver the cumulative? It will be in priority sequence
so it could be just Gaia, but I don’t know.

It will be a two stage process. First it will go to a first group of
recipients who were unanimously designated by my eight main
deities as the most yogically/shamanically/magickally/spiritually
advanced recipients. No major or extreme criminals as
defined by God are included, but some medium criminals
as defined by God are included. Those included who are
minor criminal as defined by God or better are all “ordained”
by all eight of my eight main deities, and all who are
so “ordained” by all eight are included in the first group.

Then it will be relayed from each of those in the first group
to some in the remaining recipients (the second group)
such that all the second group is covered. The second
group is larger than the first group but I can’t divine the
ratio of the number in the second group to the number
in the first group. If the resultant centred clarity is
temporary the first group will be able to hold on to it longer.
The second group does include many who are “ordained”
by at least one of my eight main deities, and many
others, including some major and extreme criminals as
defined by God (including some cult leaders and some
child abusers) who should be able to be influenced to
do better through their new (two-way) connections.

Delivery of the assisted shaktipat to the first group began
at 11:31 p.m. NDT Sept. 20 (0201 UTC Sept. 21, 2020).
I don’t know how long it will take, but I will stay up for
a few more hours.
David Dalton
2020-09-21 06:00:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
That was complete at 3:18 a.m. NDT (0548 UTC) Sept. 21, 2020.

Delivery of the assisted shaktipat to the second group began
at 3:19 a.m. NDT (0549 UTC) Sept. 21, 2020.

I think that those in the first group would have sensed that
they were receiving assisted shaktipat from an avatar type
but wouldn’t sense it was me, even if they knew my name.
Also in this second stage they will be able to sense that
they are relaying it to others, but not to who, and those in
the second group should be able to sense that it is being
relayed to them, but not who from, and not that it originated
with an avatar type. Also neither group was/will be able to
sense who assisted me in the assisted shaktipat (in the
buildup of the cumulative and in the delivery of the cumulative).

I will now go to bed. I don’t know how long the second
group will take.

Happy International Day of Peace!
David Dalton
2020-09-22 04:38:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Well, nobody has reported (P) delivery on any newsgroup or
Facebook group I am following or to me by email or Facebook
message or (perhaps Sarah McLachlan) by phone call or
(perhaps close family members) in person, and I divine that
no assisted shaktipat recipient has received (P) and indeed
that the assisted shaktipat has not occurred. However I
still divine that items (1) to (5) did occur and that the
five mystic blocks have been lifted from all someones
they were on.

Also I divine that there is no stored 39 item cumulative.
But I do divine that God has expanded the descriptive
list of assisted shaktipat recipients into a list of individuals
and that my eight main deities unanimously agree that
the assisted shaktipat should go ahead.

Thus I guess, since items (1) to (5) are on, I will begin tonight
to do a new item (6) assisted shaktipat from scratch, but
won’t post the details until tomorrow (Tuesday, probably
Tuesday night local time, UTC- 2.5 hrs.)

If you have noticed any possible effects of items
(1) to (5) or if you notice any effects of (6) such as
(P) delivery or matchmaking ability or enahnced
creativity or improved mood or centred clarity
within the next day or so, please let me know so
I can stop trying.

Since it is after midnight here, happy fall equinox.
But why would an equine ox fall? I guess since it
is a cross between a stallion and a cow or a mare
and a bull it might not be that steady. (But note
that the evolution is just of ghuman, gcetacean,
and gnonhumansimian; I tried to get it to cover
gdnabasedspecies but that was rejected.)
David Dalton
2020-09-22 06:35:27 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
[...]
While I am waiting for the current state item to go to the
first group I decided to post some of the details.

It will be a two stage process as described above. But why are
some medium criminals included in the first group? Well,
other than that medium criminality as defined by God they are
highly spiritually advanced. For example both Pope Francis
and The Dalai Lama are medium criminals as defined by God.
I suspect partly because of treatment of women within their
religions, and they are both in the first group.

I have divined that about 600 of my readers who have read the
words assisted shaktipat in my writing are designated assisted
shaktipat recipients but that only one, Sarah McLachlan, is
among the first group. But the ratio of the number in the
second group to the number in the first group is less than
600, and indeed I divine that it is 95, so on average one
in the first group will relay to 95 in the second group.

The assisted shaktipat won’t be delivered in the priority sequence
listed in the first post of this thread but by my eight main deities
and other collaborators including me (I have tried to help with
the current state item, and am the subject, and will try to help
with the past items by visualizing them, though that may take
hours in total).

I forgot to define (P) delivery earlier, it is a perineum click
(short period mula bandha) immediately followed by a
shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave, and would be closure
to any magickal working by an assisted shaktipat recipient
(e.g. the ritual of the Eucharist). There are some abilities
associated with the (P) delivery which I have attempted
to list before, but matchmaking is to be done by third eye
intuition and not by perineum click divination.

The same 39 items will be used but in the following new order:

current state (including the Buddha belly circles and (P) delivery)
matchmaking
nine normal mood minor deities incidents
four Catholic sacraments, funnelled
the cone incident (inverted wizard’s hat with many entities inside)
the first Valakhilya spark
Extinction Reel message (from God?)
dragon lines, updated
shaktipat from Beverly Winsor (which didn’t lead to a high)
four normal mood sexuality/romance incidents
four non-waning-crescent-high creativity items
my sister Anne item (two incidents which I combine as one item)
six waning crescent highs (should lead to improved mood)
four centred clarity incidents (awakening/enlightenment)

That totals 39 items. I argued against including the Catholic
sacraments (baptism, communion, confession, and confirmation)
but had to. I have funnelled them and I think they provide
two-way links to my Deity God, the ruler of the region
all/everything, and to my minor deity Jesus.

I don’t know if the improved mood and centred clarity will
be temporary or permanent, but if they are temporary
the first group will be able to hold on to them longer than
the second group. By improved mood I mean just
slightly higher than normal mood range.

With that in mind, my eight main deities and other collaborators
including me began delivering the assisted shaktipat to the
first group at 2:57 a.m. NDT (0527 UTC) Sept. 22, 2020,
beginning with the current state, which is still in progress.
Relaying from the first group to the second group won’t begin
until all 39 items are done for the first group, which should
take several hours, more if I get some sleep soon rather than
later. I will post again when relaying to the second group has begun.
David Dalton
2020-09-22 07:11:22 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I have divined that about 600 of my readers who have read the
words assisted shaktipat in my writing are designated assisted
shaktipat recipients but that only one, Sarah McLachlan, is
among the first group. But the ratio of the number in the
second group to the number in the first group is less than
600, and indeed I divine that it is 95, so on average one
in the first group will relay to 95 in the second group.
If readers who have not read those words are included, the
total is 900 of whom 4 are in the first group. The three
other than Sarah are Shez ex-of alt.religion.wicca.moderated ,
Baird Stafford ex-moderator of soc.religion.paganism , and
Dean (Edwards or Shepherd?) ex-moderator of
soc.religion.shamanism.

Again those in the first group will be able to sense that they
are receiving assisted shaktipat from an avatar type but
even if they know my name they won’t be able to sense
that it is me. But unlike what I said earlier in the thread,
those in the second group will be able to sense who they
are receiving it from in the first group if they know or
just know of that individual.
David Dalton
2020-09-22 08:02:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
If readers who have not read those words are included, the
total is 900 of whom 4 are in the first group. The three
other than Sarah are Shez ex-of alt.religion.wicca.moderated ,
Baird Stafford ex-moderator of soc.religion.paganism , and
Dean (Edwards or Shepherd?) ex-moderator of
soc.religion.shamanism.
It is Dean Edwards.

The current state item is now complete and the matchmaking
item is in progress.
David Dalton
2020-09-23 06:09:48 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Delivery of assisted shaktipat to the first group was complete at
3:04 a.m. NDT (0534 UTC) September 23, 2020.

My eight main deities met as a group and after discussion
unanimously assigned each in the second group to someone
in the first group from 3:14 --> 3:23 a.m. NDT.

Relay from the first group to the second group, assisted by my
eight main deities and other collaborators but not me,
began at 3:25 a.m. NDT (0555 UTC) Sept. 23, 2020.

Note that in the late stages of delivery to the first group I
was being hit by some black magick spells that I funnelled
and that I divined were from some nondnabased someones
who were concerned that their human partners were
being left out. Once it was clear that these partners
were in the second group the attacks subsided.

I don’t know how long delivery to the second group will be
but I suspect it will be substantially less than the approximately
a day that the first group took, but anyway after this post I
will go to bed.