now negotiating with God
David Dalton
2020-03-27 05:18:31 UTC
The relevance to these groups is explained in the
paragraph started with "God is delivering..." below.

Those who have read my recent threads will know that
I have been negotiating with ALL by perineum click
divination (no voices).

However, to allow for the possibility that
all/everything is not a someone, I have
decided to negotiate with God, defined as
the all-governing someone. But if
all/everything is a someone named ALL,
it is obviously all-governing and then
God would be the same as ALL.

The definition of God as all-governing
agrees with the Nicene Creed since the Greek
word in the Nicene Creed that is often
translated as almighty or all-powerful
actually means all-governing. But I have
not resumed being a Catholic, and am still
a polytheistic individual neopagan with
top deity God and seven other main deities
including Gaia, Sola, and Luna, and some
minor deities.

Given that, I am now trying to get God to
deliver assisted shaktipat to many
worldwide, including those ordained by God
(even if they do not worship God),
those ordained by human or humans to
bishop level or equivalent (the lowest
level that can ordain to levels below him
or her) or higher, readers of at least
8000 words of my writing, and a few more
categories.

Recipients of the assisted shaktipat should
gain all of my current abilities (including
soul fragment retrieval for treating
trauma-related disorders including PTSD),
plus matchmaking (which I had from late
March 8 to early March 20, 2019), plus
they should come into a period of permanent
lightening and sustained productive creativity
(which I am not in yet but hope to be when
I come out of my low years). In addition they
also have any special abilities they had before
receiving assisted shaktipat, so in general
will have more than me. And they should
experience a perineum click (or possibly
base of cervix contraction for women?),
so short period mula bandha, immediately
followed by a shakti/kundalini
buzz/rush/wave, as closure to magickal
workings that they perform/attempt.

God is delivering the assisted shaktipat in
four stages separated from stage to stage
by about 24 hours. The first stage is
assisted shaktipat recipients who are
cetacean, nonhumansimian, or human in tribal
religion, shamanistic religion, traditional
native spirituality, or fusion of any of those
three with another religion such that that
religion is at most 45% of the belief system.
(Greater than 45% and at most 80% will be
in stage 2, and greater than 80% will be
in stage 4 if the other religion is
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism;
the non-religious [atheists, agnostics, and
secular humanists] are also in stage 4.)

Assisted shaktipat delivery to stage 1 is
in progress, and I estimate it will be
complete by about 0530 UTC/GMT March 27, 2020.

Why do I think I have the ear of God? I am
the latest avatar type, by which I mean
someone similar to those who have been
called avatars, including Quetzalcoatl,
Rama, Krishna, Buddha, and Jesus. The
main evidence for that is my sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision
of Sept. 5/6, 1991. Details of that and
other evidence is on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page.

However I am not planning to found a new religion
but instead provide glue for the global mosaic.
ANd I am not pushing my personal religious
beliefs but rather some nonreligious messages
listed on that web page (which is now a bit
out of date, since I need to replace ALL with
God in the deities subpage).
"Well, remember how I found you there/Alone in your electric chair
I told you dirty jokes until you smiled" (Billy Joel)
David Dalton
2020-03-28 06:42:56 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
The relevance to these groups is explained in the
paragraph started with "God is delivering..." below.
I add a little more at the end of this post.
Post by David Dalton
[...]
over a million
Post by David Dalton
[...]
also traditional paganism
Post by David Dalton
or fusion of any of those
three
four

(I had traditional paganism in my notebook as
part of stage 1 but forgot to type it in,
but divine by perineum click divination
that it was included in stage 1.)
Post by David Dalton
with another religion such that that
religion is at most 45% of the belief system.
(Greater than 45% and at most 80% will be
in stage 2,
Stage 2 should be complete by 0700 GMT/UTC March 28,
or in about 18 minutes, though it is a large
stage since it includes Chinese folk religion
(and similar) recipients, though not as large
as stage 4.
Post by David Dalton
and greater than 80% will be
in stage 4 if the other religion is
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism;
the non-religious [atheists, agnostics, and
secular humanists] are also in stage 4.)
Assisted shaktipat delivery to stage 1 is
in progress, and I estimate it will be
complete by about 0530 UTC/GMT March 27, 2020.
It wasn't complete until 0550 UTC/GMT March 27.
Post by David Dalton
Why do I think I have the ear of God? I am
the latest avatar type, by which I mean
someone similar to those who have been
called avatars, including Quetzalcoatl,
Rama, Krishna, Buddha, and Jesus.
Also Glooskap and the Iowa Dakota Salmon youth,
and probably a Haida Raven and the First Men
figure.
Post by David Dalton
The
main evidence for that is my sun stare,
naked thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision
of Sept. 5/6, 1991. Details of that and
other evidence is on my Salmon on the Thorns
web page.
However I am not planning to found a new religion
but instead provide glue for the global mosaic.
ANd I am not pushing my personal religious
beliefs but rather some nonreligious messages
listed on that web page (which is now a bit
out of date, since I need to replace ALL with
God in the deities subpage).
I will also research the Irish deity Dagda to
see if he meets my definition of God and if
so I might use that name instead or as well
as God.

I have also promised to, after I come out of the
low years, research druidism, traditional
witchcraft, and celtic shamanism. And I try
not to appropriate native concepts though I
have been influenced by them. I no longer
call my sun stare experience a sun dance
but just a sun stare. I no longer use the
term totemic someone but instead use the
terms species someone of significant sign
and species someone of significant family
importance.
David Dalton
2020-03-30 07:00:03 UTC
I am also trying to instigate sudden magickal evolution
(including of adults), including a COVID-19 immunity/cure.

It has been accepted, and I hope the immunity/cure will
take effect by full moon, which happens to be Passover.
If it works I will give most of the credit to God.
"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the
hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)